What is agitation?
If you are the agitated person, at least you know how it feels and the magnitude or intensity of its attack on you. It varies from one person to another and from one environment to another.
I define agitation as a physical and spiritual disturbance caused by spirit beings in the spirit realms. The person afflicted with this may be experiencing headaches, migraines, fast heartbeat, fear, worry, hearing of voices, seeing disturbing visions, horrible faces, various forms and sizes of snakes, beasts, demons and spirits, and thoughts that are negative, oppressive, horrible, tormenting or dream dreams that are disturbing such as nightmares and demonic visitations.
People prone to agitation
Not all people are prone to agitation because not all people are spiritually sensitive. In the environment where spirits causing agitation exist, a spiritually sensitive person is prone to agitation because he/she can sense agitators while an unspiritual or insensitive person cannot.
However, there are those who are spiritually sensitive who sense them and can effectively neutralize them. This is because they have already developed their defense and offense mechanism against agitation. These particular people have experienced the saving power of the Lord Jesus Christ through faith and by his grace they became passionately inclined to seek his will by hearing his voice and obeying his commandments written in the Bible. In this discipline, they have infused truths into their system that became their strength in subduing agitators in the physical and spirit realms.
I have been a victim of agitation. It is not a pleasant experience. In fact it is a very terrible situation where I could see faces of ugly and horrible creatures that I have seen in the movies. I also hear voices and have tormenting thoughts, headaches and dreams and nightmares. Now I'm free and confident that if this agitation attempts to attack me again, I already know how to deal with it. And this article is for you who are wanting to combat and overcome this evil called AGITATORS causing agitation.
Truths, Principles & Methods To Overcome Agitation
1. Jesus said to those Jews which believed on him,"If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free". (John 8:31-32)
These words of Jesus is a profound truth. Truth shall make you free from agitation and from any evil in your life. If you have not believed in Jesus who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, believe in Him now for He is your Healer and Deliverer. Confess your sins to Him, receive forgiveness, ask Him to be the Lord of your life.
2. Now you should know also the truth that agitation is caused by agitators in the spirit realms. These agitators are demons or evil spirits who reside, terrorize and control a territory. If you are in their territory, they will visit you and agitate you to fear, corrupt your sense and sensibilities, terrify you with bad dreams and nightmares, show you horrible pictures, make you physically and mentally sick and miserable, attack your self-worth, make you proud and arrogant, irritate you to bitterness, seduce you to lust with immoral thoughts and deeds for false pleasure, drive you crazy and they will not stop pestering you until you are destroyed.
Sometimes they work through people in our environment and if you freak out, you may become nasty, ill-tempered or snap on people and mess up relationships.
2. If there are agitators in the spirit ream, how come not all people in that location are agitated?
- Not all people are spiritually sensitive. Insensitive people can still sense them but their minds are either dismissing them as a figment of their imagination and choose not to believe them or they get rid of them by mental counterattack through strong determination choosing to think positively. So the agitators cannot agitate them into anxiety, fear, etc. but this should not be the objective of a victim to be free from them. The mission should be to eliminate the agitators, clear the spirit realm from agitators. It is a gift to be sensitive spiritually but one should know how to manage that gift or that ability to sense can be mishandled by wrong responses leading to trouble and destruction.
- Some spiritually sensitive people do not sense them because their sensors are not activated by the Lord to sense this particular spirit. In God's sovereignty and purpose, the sensitivity of our sensors are in his control and command.
- Some spiritually sensitive people who sense them are effectively neutralizing them in various ways. These people may have truths neutralizing demons and spirits; while some can be just anybody who does not even believe in God or in the existence of demons:
- The kind of people who are not spiritually sensitive and are not inclined to religious beliefs are able to reject and oppose the anxious thoughts effectively because of their strong determination to attain their objectives or because of their willingness to fail and give up their honor and choose to go through their situations with a positive mind without fear or panic. Usually, a person immune to fear is one who is willing to give up his/her fears, ready to face consequences and have a positive outlook on his/her path. These qualities which are necessary to oppose fear and anxiety are elements of faith, hope and humility. They are truth elements vital in subduing the powers of fear and anxiety. With these truth elements, even a non-religious person or an atheist can effectively reject the inputs of agitators, the Anxiety Demons. .
- The spiritually insensitive person is not agitated because his spirit is so dull that it cannot pick up the agitation. Do not aspire to become unspiritual or spiritually callous. Aspire to get rid of the Agitators in spiritual combat. This must be your goal.
- A believer in Christ can reach high levels of victory over agitation because of his right and privilege to appropriate God's power over evil. But I've seen new converts go up in similar levels of victory as long as their spirit is willing and are passionate to obey God.
- Agitators are spirits or demons existing in the physical and spirit realms where you are agitated. To overcome them, you must drive them out of that location.
- These demons don't go away by simply telling them to get out, particularly if you have not yet reached that level of authority due to your lack of truth, knowledge and wisdom on matters and issues they are tormenting you.
- In order to neutralize them on those issues of torment or disturbance, go and learn the truths. Fellowship with God, read the Bible and internalize the truths. Apply them and recite them to the agitators and tell them that you are in those truths and that they should be gone from your presence because you take dominion over the spirit and physical realms for the glory of God.
- Read at least 10 Chapters of the Bible a day or one book a day or as much book as you can read and meditate on it. You may pause for sometime when a verse hits your heart and recite them prayerfully, embedding it on your spirit, soul and body and declaring it also to the agitators and lying spirits in the heavenly places. Do this as often as you can until you see results and totally got rid of those agitators in your spirit realm and have taken dominion over your place and territory.
3. Prayer or Warfare Gestures
- It would give you more confidence and strength when you pray with gestures that are symbolic of the delaration of truth and of the will of God. It will also speak loudly in the spirit realms as a truth gesture that makes demons tremble and fear God. The prophets use gestures to prophesy and speak of God's will. Ezekiel is a known prophet who prophesied in various gestures as instructed by God. Another prophet is Elisha who instructed the king of Israel and said, "Take the arrows," and the king took them. Elisha told him, "Strike the ground." He struck it three times and stopped. The man of God was angry with him and said, "You should have struck the ground five or six times; then you would have defeated Aram and completely destroyed it. But now you will defeat it only three times." (2 Ki 13:18-19)
- Learn to pray with gestures when you say these phrases: "I trample down snakes and scorpions", " I pull down strongholds", " I tear down strongholds into pieces" ( Tear a piece of paper where the names of demons or description of their wickedness are written). You may also walk around your house or room declaring that it is your God-given territory and that you are taking dominion over it so all demons must leave. Then enlarge your territory, take dominion over your community, town, city and even nation as you progress into greater heights as according to his leading and anointing upon you as His intercessor-warrior.
Created 04/06/2007 Modified 4/24/2007 Time:4:54:27 PM